You have most likely come to this page to learn about Chad Syphrett.

This blog is an achive of Chad's various antics across the web, his attempts at deception, and his harassment of the people who refuse to cooperate or believe his lies.

As a disclaimer, this blog is run independantly of websites Encyclopedia Dramatica and DeviantArt.

Please enjoy your stay.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Introduction


Chad Syphrett.

It is impossible for me to correctly summarise this man in one post. Over time, I plan to accumulate evidence and testimony from both Chad himself and the people that he has hurt with his ignorance, bigotry, and narcissism.

I'd like to officially state that this blog is entirely seperate from Encyclopedia Dramatica, though I may be drawing upon their vast pool of evidence at times. My articles and evidence presented here will be done so in a formal, logical, and overall proper manner, and conclusions will only be drawn on the basis of that evidence.

I thank you for reading this blog, and I hope that the information I provide is useful.

2 comments:

  1. Inglorious-Btards
    Add this to the deviantART list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Inglorious-Btards has made a group for "Victims" Although ive just deleted it, He's flatterd me and hundreds of people, He almost lured me in until someone gave me this link. He's made a huge mistake telling me his details. Ive looked at his mail and mailed all his victims about him, and showed them this link, And they have ALL beleived me and deleted him. Hopefully I'll get enough ppl to report him and then another one of his accounts will be deleted, I know its FAR from over but at least im doing my part! c:

    ReplyDelete